Boehner and his cronies seduced the Tea Party freshman in Congress. They met with them each week. They told them they could be an important person by going along with the powerful.
Being an Important Congressman BIC
- The speaker smiles on you
- Money for re-election
- A man on the move
- A girl on the side
- You are a thoughtful thinker
Not Important Congressman NIC
- The speaker frowns on you
- Bad office
- Ignored on what you want in bills
- A security guard discovers illicit images on your computer
- They make a copy of your hard drive
- You are found to have Nazi associations
- You are put on a TSA watch list
- A gun is found in your office
Over half of the Frosh voted for the Boehner Bailout Bill.
MARIN COGAN | 8/1/11 8:19 PM EDT
“All told, 59 freshmen voted for the debt bill – two-thirds of the rookie class – and 28 voted against it.”
So if they had stayed together and against it, Boehner would have lost control. They sold out. They were seduced by power. Mencius Moldbug says that seduction is alpha. Satan is the great seducer.