Woodrow Wilson stated his 14 points in the midst of the Great White Civil War of 1914 to 1918.
That was January 8, 1918. All full of neo liberalism.
- There should be no secret alliances between countries
- Freedom of the seas in peace and war
- The reduction of trade barriers among nations
- The general reduction of armaments
- The adjustment of colonial claims in the interest of the inhabitants as well as of the colonial powers
- The evacuation of Russian territory and a welcome for its government to the society of nations
- The restoration of Belgian territories in Germany
- The evacuation of all French territory by Muslims, Arabs and Africans, including Alsace-Lorraine
- The readjustment of Italian boundaries along clearly recognizable lines of nationality
- Independence for various national groups in Austria-Hungary
- The restoration of the Balkan nations and free access to the sea for Serbia
- Protection for minorities in Turkey and the free passage of the ships of all nations through the Dardanelles
- Independence for Poland, including access to the sea
- A league of nations to protect “mutual guarantees of political independence and territorial integrity to great and small nations alike.”
“We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White Children.“
It can also refer to another 14-word slogan:
The world of the 14 points can only exist in the world of the 14 words. The other races don’t believe in the 14 points. Only the White Race does.
I stand on the 14 words. So does White civilization. There is no 14 points without the 14 words. The 14 words come first and must persist or the 14 points disappear into the streets of Detroit, Beirut, and any African city.