The year 2013 may win the prize of most confusing Russian Hall of Mirrors Year in recent memory if not of all time. Can it all be coincidence?
- April 2012 Snowden starts downloading in a previous job.
- Stanley Fischer resigns suddenly in Israel on January 29, 2013. He was main person on IMF loans to Russia in 1990s.
- Berezovsky commits suicide when he is supposed to fly to Israel to meet his young girl friend. March 23 2013.
- Snowden takes Booz Allen job March 2013.
- Boston bombing by Tsarnaev Brothers. April 15.
- April 25, Putin says Anatoly Chubais was bothered by CIA agents, meaning Harvard prof Andrei Shleifer.
- Snowden moves out of house on May 1, 2013.
- US Ambassador to Russia Stanford prof Michael McFaul’s staff deported from Moscow as CIA agents by Russia. May 14 2013. (McFaul is a 90s era prof involved in Russia.)
- Snowden flies from US on May 20, 2013.
- June 6, 2013 Guardian publishes first Snowden revelation.
- June 9, 2013 Snowden name revealed in Hong Kong.
- June 10, 2013 Snowden in hiding Hong Kong.
- June 23, 2013 Snowden flies to Moscow.
- Moscow Airport Follies
- August 1, 2013 Snowden granted asylum by Russia.
- Sep 26, 2013 Russia circulating story that they are investigating if Berezovsky death was a sham by British intelligence.
- Russia Syria games.
- Russia Iran games.
Was one thing mean to cover another? Did the Russians create some of these confusions as a plot? How far in advance did they plan? Was it all just on the fly?
Did Russia intend to eliminate some witnesses in the Boston area to the IMF loan operation in the 1990s? But that didn’t work out?
Were the Moscow CIA deportations to misdirect again?
Was Snowden a Russian agent? Was Snowden to cover up intended Boston assassinations? Or was Boston intended to distract while they get Snowden out?
Music from the Nutcracker.
“Diaghilev and the Ballets Russes, 1909–1929: When Art Danced with Music”