What does a university need to do to withdraw from the conspiracy related to the Stanley Fischer MIT Ph.D. thesis plagiarism and subsequent related acts?
It has to acknowledge each of the acts and their inter-related nature.
A lie can not withdraw from the conspiracy, that simply is an act in furtherance of the conspiracy.
If universities lie when trying to withdraw from the conspiracy they simply commit further acts in furtherance of it.
A university can’t lie to the FBI, Securities Exchange Committee, Federal Reserve Board, Economic Analysis Group of the Antitrust Division of the DOJ, FTC, to a federal judge, to the Senate Banking Committee, to investors, to donors, to alumni, or to the public and thereby withdraw from the conspiracy.
What does MIT have to do?
- Revoke the Stanley Fischer MIT 1969 Ph.D. thesis as intentional plagiarism of Nils Hakansson.
- Acknowledge that Russia put pressure on MIT profs to nominate Kantorovich for the Nobel Prize.
- Acknowledge the same for Kapitza in 1978 for the Nobel Prize in physics.
- Acknowledge these were linked.
- Acknowledge the universities withheld information from the FBI starting with the Manhattan project.
- Acknowledge they withheld information from the FBI investigation of Edward Corson.
- Acknowledge they withheld information from the FBI investigation of J. Robert Oppenheimer.
- Acknowledge they withheld information from the FBI investigation of Andrei Shleifer, Larry Summers and Harvard.
- Acknowledge they withheld information from the FBI investigation of Aaron Schwartz in particular that he might have been trying to get JSTOR files that can be used to investigate the above.
- Acknowledge they withheld information from the FBI background check of Stanley Fischer.
- Acknowledge they have subjected people to fear, and provide a list, to not provide information on this to the FBI, SEC, Senate, DOJ, etc.
- Acknowledge that SIEPR Agenda Day March 14, 2014 was intended to signal to potential witnesses not to provide information to the FBI, Federal Reserve, SEC, and Senate Banking Committee relating to Stanley Fischer and linked acts in the conspiracy.
Stanford, Harvard, University of Chicago, Berkeley, Princeton, Cornell and other universities have to do likewise. So do many financial institutions that are involved.
The above is speculation and hypotheses. Please restate as questions. All other disclaimers apply.