For this discussion, we take as assumption that Russia was behind MH370 and that we can infer that based on probability arguments. The same is assumed for the Boston bombing, death of Alexander V. Litvinenko, and Boris Berezovsky.
Some basic messages Putin sends are:
- He is willing to kill people.
- He is willing to kill Western people.
- He is likely behind terrorist incidents in the past such as Boston Bombing, MH370, Volgograd bombings, Moscow Apartment Bombings, etc.
- That he can commit an act of terrorism like MH370 and we still can’t pin it on him or find out how he did it.
- In fact, he can commit an act of terrorism like MH370 and our authorities are afraid to say so publicly because it is “speculation”.
- Putin understands the psychology of our governments that they can’t say anything based on probability because they have labeled probability itself as conspiracy theory.
- Putin understands the gap this create and he uses it to commit terrorist acts without our governments being will to say it.
- Even with MH17 they are afraid to use probability to say Putin is guilty.
- The labeling of probability as conspiracy theory by Western governments means as long as Putin has a sliver of plausible deniability he can commit terrorist acts that they know privately are done by him but are afraid to say so publicly.
- This means the West can’t mobilize itself to impose sanctions as a bloc.
- Without the US government being willing to say Putin is guilty even in MH17, it can never mobilize its own public or the EU to impose meaningful sanctions on Russia.
- Putin can raise the level of death of our own people and continue to get away with it. He has shown by his many terrorist acts including several in our countries, Boston Bombing, MH17 and MH370 that he can get away with it.
- In 2006, Putin showed he could kill Alexander V. Litvinenko in London and the West would be afraid to say so.
- Out unwillingness to state publicly on the record his responsibility for killing people in our countries has given him a license to kill more and at a much higher scale of death. He moved up from Litvinenko, to Berezovsky to Boston Bombing to MH370 and MH17. So he is showing a progression in the number of people killed and his willingness to kill larger numbers of people at once in ways more evident such as MH17.
- Putin is showing he is the master of life and death even in our own countries and whether of individuals such as Litvinenko and likely Berezovsky as well as groups such as Boston Bombing, MH17 and MH370.
- Putin has pwned our security services and governments to use the Urban Dictionary.
- Putin’s ability to dominate our security services and pull one after the other killing over it so that it can’t openly say he did it is of particular importance to Putin as a KGB light colonel.
This is draft and preliminary. The above is hypotheses and speculation. Comments and corrections welcome. Please restate as questions. All other disclaimers apply.