Is there such a thing as a hoax war? What types of hoax wars could there be?
- A war started by a hoax or false flag.
- A war in which some of the deaths did not happen.
- A war in which hoaxes were used to achieve victory.
- A war in which the victor creates hoaxes like atrocities done by the loser to justify it.
- Hoax trials at the end of the war.
- A war in which the two sides are in collusion.
- A war where the victor helps hide the leaders of the loser or assists with their fake suicides.
- A war with many fewer deaths than claimed.
- A war with practically no deaths.
How much do our current wars fit one of these definitions?
Is it possible that really big wars had lower deaths than reported? Much lower? Wars like Civil War, WW1, WW2, Korean War, Vietnam War?
How many people in a hoax war know it is a hoax? Or know their part was a hoax? How many people can keep a secret?
Do low death hoax wars substitute for real wars? Are low death wars intentionally created? Reported as high death wars? Which wars fit this definition?