We need analytic including functional terminology for Muslim subgroups.
- West deadenders: Muslims who contribute passively or actively, implicitly or explictly to making the West a deadend. This includes in a probabilistic sense, i.e. making it more likely to deadend.
- West-enders. Same as above.
- The above can be modified by using active, passive, implicit or explicit. For example Ahmed is a passive West-ender.
- West-reducer. Someone who has the effect of reducing the West.
- Substituter. Someone who substitutes for a Westerner implicitly or explicitly through some causal channel, including in a probabilistic sense. Thus an immigrant who takes a job is an example. An employer who gives preference in jobs to fellow immigrants.
- Pro-Muslim discriminator.
- Muslim affirmative action promoter.
- Sharia supporters . Those who actively or passively, implicitly or explicitly promote or contribute in any way to Sharia practices, customs, or requirements being adopted, enabled, promoted, or supported. This can include non-government promotion or support. Probabilistic impact qualifies as well.
- Sharia enablers. Same as previous. Can modify. Passive Sharia enabling can include bringing a person here or housing them or employing them who then promotes actively or passively Sharia. Any length chain can apply.
- Non-assimilator. One who delays, impedes, prevents or hinders assimilation.
- Sharia co-enabler or co-conspirator. One who delay simpedes, prevents or hinders any delay, opposition or reduction of or to Sharia. This includes individual practices such as airport foot baths.
- Sharia propagandist. Anyone who misrepresents Sharia, the Koran, Muhammad, Muslim history, acts or intentions to promote or spread Sharia or discriminate in favor of Muslims or Muslim practices.
- Sharia co-propagandist or enabler or co-conspirator. Someone who hinders, delays, impedes or prevents the exposure of Sharia propaganda or who contributes to the spread, dissemination, adoption, or indoctrination in Sharia propaganda.
The above is just a beginning.
- Creating a state of fear in a person to express openly their opposition to Sharia.
- Hindering, delaying or impeding the expression of an opinion in writing or verbally in opposition to the spread of Sharia or advocating a roll-back in Sharia.
- Limiting the expression of opposition to Sharia or its expansion or advocacy of its roll back.
- Banning the posting of comments or opinion advocating the restriction, opposition or roll-back of Sharia.
- Threatening the employment, liberty, or good name of those advocating restriction, roll-back or opposition to Sharia.
This is draft, preliminary and subject to revision. All other disclaimers apply. Comments welcome.