Pervez Musharraf has authorized another 9-11 attack against the United States to unify Pakistan the way it was after the first 9-11 attack. Mush needs to solidify his rule again. Just to recap the first attacks on America.
Pakistan did its nuclear test in spring 1998. It then faced sanctions from the U.S.
- Attack on U.S. embassies by al Qaeda in August 1998.
- Attack on USS Cole on Oct 12, 2000 by al Qaeda
- Attack on US on 9-11, 2001.
- Pakistan takes bin Laden in after US invades Afghanistan.
- Further attacks since then in Afghanistan, Iraq, London, etc.
Bush’s response to the attack on the USS Cole was to promise Arabs and Muslims in the 2000 election that if they voted for him, he would stop profiling of Muslims and Arabs at airports. He carried through with his promise before the 9-11 attack. The security person who let Atta through thought he was a terrorist, but that it was racist to feel that way. So Bush delivered on his campaign promise.
LOS ANGELES, Sep. 11 — Ironically, in an attempt to appeal to the growing number of Arab-American and Muslim voters, exactly eleven months ago George W. Bush called for weakening airport security procedures aimed at deterring hijackers.
On Oct. 11, 2000, during the second presidential debate, the Republican candidate attacked two anti-terrorist policies that had long irritated Arab citizens of the U.S.
At present [i.e., the evening of 9/11], of course, there is no definite evidence that Arabs or Muslims were involved in today’s terrorist assaults.
“No definite evidence” could describe Bush’s view on Bush allies Pakistan or Saudi Arabia being involved.
It is reported that Benazir Bhutto was killed in a suicide terrorist attack. 9-11 was a suicide attack. There is no definite evidence that bin Laden was involved.
She was twice elected Prime Minister of Pakistan. She was sworn in for the first time in 1988 but removed from office 20 months later under orders of then-president Ghulam Ishaq Khan on grounds of alleged corruption. In 1993 Bhutto was re-elected but was again removed in 1996 on similar charges, this time by President Farooq Leghari.
Bush will want those who did it to immigrate into the United States, since he has continued Muslim immigration including arranged marriage from Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Saudi Arabia after all the other attacks.
Zulfikar Ali Bhutto (Urdu: ذوالفقار علی بھٹو, IPA: [zʊlfɪkɑɽ ɑli botɔ]; Sindhi: ذوالفقار علي ڀُٽو) (January 5, 1928 – April 4, 1979) was a Pakistani politician who served as the President of Pakistan from 1971 to 1973 and as Prime Minister from 1973 to 1977. He was the founder of the Pakistan People’s Party (PPP), one of the largest and most influential political parties of Pakistan.
His daughter Benazir Bhutto has also served twice as prime minister. Bhutto was executed in 1979 following a controversial trial for apparently authorizing the murder of a political opponent. The move was largely seen as being politically motivated under the directives of General Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq.
Shaukat Aziz will presumably take over again as Prime Minister? Shaukat Aziz was finance minister on 9-11. Pakistan had unsustainable debt on 9-11. It owed 38 billion USD debt and its interest was greater than its gross exports.
Ishrat Husain in a book said that Pakistan’s debt situation was unsustainable on 9-11, 2001. Implication, it had to either give up its nuclear weapons or it would default. Husain was Pakistan’s central bank governor on 9-11.
Shaukat Aziz served at Citigroup with Stanley Fischer and Robert Rubin.
From 1980 to 1991 he was the World Bank’s Senior Vice President for Finance. He served as Chief Financial Officer of the Bank from 1980 to1987 and then as Senior Vice President for Operations, in charge of all Bank operations from 1987 to 1991.
Mr. Qureshi has a B.A. (Hons.) and M.A. (Economics) from the University of Punjab and a Ph.D. (Economics) from Indiana University and is currently the Chairman and Managing Partner of Emerging Markets Partnership, based in Washington, D.C.
From January 1988 to August 1990 he was Vice President, Development Economics and Chief Economist at the World Bank. He then became the First Deputy Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund, from September 1994 until the end of August 2001. After leaving the IMF, he served as Vice Chairman of Citigroup, President of Citigroup International, and Head of the Public Sector Client Group. Mr. Fischer worked at Citigroup from February, 2002 to April, 2005.
- Russia had files on Plagiarism by profs starting in the 1920’s and including Stanley Fischer in his 1969 MIT Ph.D. thesis.
- Paul Samuelson was involved in that incident as well. He was the uncle of Larry Summers.
- Russia including under Putin from July 1998 used this information to pressure IMF loans and used the money in corrupt manner, including to build Putin’s reputed 40 billion dollar fortune.
- This was concealed by Harvard and the Clinton administration from the USAO Mass investigation of Harvard from 1997 to 2005.
- Bush profs like Paul Wolfowitz and John Yoo knew this. Yoo was at Berkeley where Hakansson, Fischer and Samuelson’s victim was an econ prof.
- Bush used the ongoing coverup in progress in Nov and Dec 2000 as leverage during Bush v. Gore to influence Scalia and the Republicans on the Supreme Court to stop the vote counting in Florida or for Gore to leave politics and not keep fighting in Congress.
- Pakistan knew this history and used it as leverage after 9-11-2001 in the meeting with Richard Armitage. The head of their intelligence service, ISI, General Ahmed just happened to be here.
- Shaukat Aziz was made finance minister of the year in 2001 and was promoted to prime minister of Pakistan.
- Pakistan got money after 9-11 and was allowed to keep its nuclear program by Bush.
==Saudi or Pakistan Financing or support of 9-11 Allegations
Speculation that Ahmed was behind Bhutto assassination out of fear she would investigate Ahmed’s links to bin Laden or to the drug trade or to 9-11:
The above is speculation, hypothesis or opinion. All statements should be restated as questions or hypotheses. All other disclaimers apply.