Brenda Walker at Vdare has a great column today pointing out that immigration is in fact anti-feminist and anti-woman. Third world immigration is from cultures that are anti-woman. This is part of the whole culture. That is applied to women here.
Women in these cultures are subjected to physical assault and mental harassment and degradation. Just to make it clear, the culture doesn’t do it on its own, the people do it. The third world people do this. They do it there and they do it here.
In addition to, and linked to this, are the lower wages and benefits women get there and here. Women made progress towards men in wages and benefit. But that progress stopped.
See graph p60-233.pdf page 16 to see the graph of men’s median wages and women’s median wages since 1960.
Income, Poverty, and
Health Insurance Coverage in
the United States: 2006
Current Population Reports
Issued August 2007
Bernadette D. Proctor
Notice that the authors are women.
Also see Figure 3 page 19, the number in poverty. There are approximately 36 million in poverty in 2006 compared to about 40 million in 1960. But the number fell and then went back up. This is from third world immigration. Women in poverty are the most vulnerable and the most harmed by the attitudes and actions of third world immigrants against women.
Men’s median wage is the same since 1973. Women’s median wage has stopped increasing relative to men, stopping at around 80 percent. This is partly driven by discrimination against women by 3rd world immigrants in the US. It is also driven by the downward force of immigration on negotiating leverage of women.
The peg, men’s median wages has stopped, while productivity doubled. Thus women’s median wages is held down by holding down men’s median wages and by holding down negotiating power for women to gain equality with men. Immigration, especially from the third world is profoundly anti-woman.
Third world degradation of women by immigration is supported by Barack Hussein Obama, Bill Clinton, Hillary Rodham Clinton, John McCain and Teddy Kennedy. Let’s review their record.
- Obama’s father from Kenya divorced Obama’s white mother and dropped her and forget about his son. Although Obama personally doesn’t do this himself, he knows that immigration does this and he supports that immigration. It was that immigration that led to his own mother being taken advantage of by his father. See Steve Sailer on Obama. Obama pushing this immigration on us while he personally is a good family man is not pro family or pro-woman for us. He knows what he is doing to us.
- Bill Clinton used his government position to prey upon women and raped Juanita Broderick while Clinton was Attorney General of the state of Arkansas. Clinton had her and Paula Jones and other of his women audited by the IRS in 1997, the year prior to his impeachment while he was engaged in conspiracy to obstruct justice and perjury about his women. Clinton was trying to intimidate them into silence from coming forward to the investigations of him and to get away with lying about his record with women.
- After 9-11, Bill Clinton went to Saudi Arabia to get speaking fees. He let them get away with funding al Qaeda while he was president, as well as funding anti-woman Islam world wide.
- John McCain dropped his first wife who had been disfigured in an auto accident. He was also part of the Keating 5.
- Teddy Kennedy left Mary Jo Kopechne to die in an air bubble at Chappaquiddick. Kennedy stopped others from calling the police. The police diver the next day said she had been alive in an air bubble and he could have saved her as had happened to another person recently.
The candidates are serial abusers and enablers of abuse. They have misused the power of government to intimidate women. They have taken money, speaking fees etc., from foreign governments that intimidate and subjugate women. This is who these “leaders” are. They aren’t of superior morality, they are immoral.
Not only are they immoral in the abstract, but they are hostile against us. They demean and degrade us, whether as women or men as their way of life and of government. They do it over and over again.
They feel entitled to do it to us, just as the Saudis feel entitled to. They both think God gave them the right and authority to dominate and degrade us. The Saudis funded al Qaeda before and after the attacks on our embassies in 1998, the USS Cole in 2000 and the Pentagon and WTC in 2001. Bill Clinton is taking speaking fees from the Saudis.
Nothing harms women more than immigration and Islam. The promoters of immigration and Islam are Obama, Clinton, and McCain here and the Saudis, Mexico, India, Pakistan, and China there. Europe is turning Muslim under Blair, Cameron, Brown, Sarkozy in the EUSSR. Now is the time to stand up and be counted.