Call your senator Monday May 14, 2007 to say no amnesty. This article discusses what to say if they bring up the HUTCHISON-PENCE PLAN from 2006. The Senate is negotiating an amnesty legalization guest worker expanded legal immigration plan behind closed doors. To throw you off, they have had staffers talk up the Hutchinson Pence plan from last year.
“Time to start calling our senators Paul Nachman”
Charles T. writes:
The Senate staffer I talked with was pleasant, informed, and actually discussed the issue with me–unlike so many other staffers who are not in the know.
He pointed to the Hutchison-Pence immigration bill being touted as bridging the divide in the Republican party on this issue. Summarizing, the bill allows for 1) security measures at the border , 2) SELF–DEPORTATION of illegal immigrants to their home countries over a two year period, 3) then the process of applying to work in the US for a specified amount of time, complete with tamper proof ID cards, and a long 17 year path to citizenship.
The tone changed slightly when the staffer said emphatically that agricultural and construction concerns were telling the senator they could not fill the jobs in their respective industries. I pointed out that the jobs would be filled if the various industries would pay their American workers a fair wage and that these industries wanted and hired low priced alien labor.
After border-security strategies are fully in effect and functional, the bill would allow for the Bush-backed guest-worker and employment-verification programs to be implemented.
The government would authorize designated employment services to fill specific job openings with foreign workers from Canada, Mexico and Central American countries that participate in U.S. trade pacts.
Hutchison Pence thus contains a guest worker program. Some Senators such as Jim Webb promised they would vote against any guest worker program. If you live in Virginia, call Jim Webb’s office and tell them you want to hold him to his promise to vote against any bill with guest worker provisions.
July 26, 2006
The Hutchison-Pence Morph: Millions More Mexicans!
By Bryanna Bevens
Immigration Proposal Aims to Bridge Republican Divide
By Jim VandeHei and Charles Babington
Washington Post Staff Writers
Tuesday, July 25, 2006; 12:02 PM
allow most of the 11 million illegal immigrants in the United States a chance to work here legally, but only after the government certifies that U.S. borders have been sufficiently secured.
Objection to this:
- Illegal and legal Mexican drunk drivers have very high blood alcohol levels and kill Americans. See photo: Tessa Tranchant, 16, left, and Allison Kunhardt, 17, Virginia Beach Teens Killed at Intersection
[Brenda Walker] Vdare
- If its really 11 million, why don’t they put a cap at 11 million, first come, first served?
- the 1986 Amnesty resulted in more people getting amnesty than predicted. If they had capped it numerically, that would not have happened.
- More people came after the amnesty as illegals because of this amnesty, in fact all the ones now to be amnestied.
- How do they have the manpower to check who these people are?
- How do they screen out criminals?
- What about terrorists?
- The Fort Dix Six included illegals. Wouldn’t the Pence Hutchison plan have legalized them?
- If they go back to Pakistan, as part of the Pence plan, and then come back here, doesn’t that give them a chance to attend a terrorist training camp? If we do nothing, they can’t leave the country and get terrorist training and come back without having to sneak back in. Aren’t we better off making them stay here illegally then forcing them to go back to Pakistan where they get terrorist training and meet with al Qaeda, the Taliban and even elements of Pakistan’s ISI?
- How do they go onto Islamberg to check it out?
- Male migrant workers brought their wives and/or children and had kids here and flooded the LA school system, shutting down its ability to provide a good education and causing extreme gang warfare.
- Mexican gangs have put out a green light for gang members to shoot any black in LA county on sight, man, woman or child, they don’t have to be a black gang member. This is from Southern Poverty Law Center, an otherwise left wing group that labels those for immigration restriction as bigots, racists, or hate groups.
Paul Williams report in Canada Free Press: Islamberg is a branch of Muslims of the Americas Inc., a tax-exempt organization formed in 1980 by Pakistani cleric Sheikh Mubarak Ali Gilani, who refers to himself as “the sixth Sultan Ul Faqr,” Gilani, has been directly linked by court documents to Jamaat ul-Fuqra or “community of the impoverished,” an organization that seeks to “purify” Islam through violence.
Though primarily based in Lahore, Pakistan, Jamaat ul-Fuqra has operational headquarters in New York and openly recruits through various social service organizations in the U.S., including the prison system. Members live in hamaats or compounds, such as Islamberg, where they agree to abide by the laws of Jamaat ul-Fuqra, which are considered to be above local, state and federal authority. Additional hamaats have been established in Hyattsville, Maryland; Red House, Virginia; Falls Church, Virginia; Macon, Georgia; York, South Carolina; Dover, Tennessee; Buena Vista, Colorado; Talihina, Oklahoma; Tulane Country, California; Commerce, California; and Onalaska, Washington. Others are being built, including an expansive facility in Sherman, Pennsylvania.
Look up your state impact statement at Fairus.org:
Does the Chinese Intelligence Service write the H-1B worker provisions it wants and academic regulations it wants, unlimited H-1B, and then get its profs at US universities to forward them to US interest groups who then give them to staffers on their side, who put them in the bill, and then its voted on, and the only people who have read it completely and understood it before its voted on are the Chinese intelligence service employees who wrote it in the first place?